A story writing blog

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

SKINNY DIPPING IN THE MOONLIGHT - A 1 Minute Script

I would have thought finding an enticing skinny dipping picture to use would be easier than it was. Here's my final 1 minute script.


Exterior - Evening/Night - A secluded little spot at a large pond or lake.

An attractive man and woman are stripping down.


TYLER
A little night time skinny dipping, this is the best idea I've ever had.



Jodi smiles
TYLER
How did I talk you into this again?

JODI
I thought I talked you into it.

TYLER
Maaaaan.

JODI
Don't get too excited this is just skinny dipping and you have to turn your head while I get in.

Tyler looks disappointed

JODI
Aww I am sorry. 


TYLER
Alright, am I turning my head all the way around or can I at least have it on this angle where I can just see a TINY little bit in my peripheral but not enough to make anything out?

JODI
If you can't make anything out then why do you still want to see?

TYLER
Have you seen you?


Jodi starts to get undressed, as she's taking off her shorts she looks up.
JODI
A full moon. They say that's romantic.

TYLER
Aren't I lucky.


Tyler turns his head slightly to get a quick look. Jodi sees, she likes it.


JODI
We'll find out.


Jodi walks out into the water. Tyler turns around.


TYLER
Are you going to get your hair wet?


Jodi takes up the challenge unblinkingly and dives down under the water.


TYLER
Skinny dipping with a sexy woman on a full moon. I'd call that lucky.


Tyler pulls down his shorts, as he bends over he hears a large footstep behind him and the breaking of branches. He shoots back up and it's perfectly still. Frozen.

Jodi comes splashing to the surface.


TYLER
shhhh...Jodiiiiiiii...is there a bear behind me?


Jodi looks, her eyes widen. The shock on her face doesn't register with Tyler.
JODI
No


Behind Tyler is an enormous man in a mask, he's wearing tattered clothes covered in blood and carrying a huge knife. Tyler doesn't turn around.




 
TYLER
Phew...ok, good.


-END-


No comments:

Post a Comment